Tuesday 1 January 2013

Happy New Year



I'm not a big one for random post celebrating events in the world but 2012 was a big year for me hobby wise so I thought I'd acknowledge it and give you a few notes about what I'm working on and what to expect.

1) Malifaux Campaign

So my FLGS have agreed to let me run a huge campaign around the malifaux universe and part of it will be a giant map of the city of Malifaux that I hope to be able to show you soon.

2) New Toys

There's some great stuff coming out for Malifaux, Warmahoardes and many other systems.

This is a personall favourite.

3) Continued Posting.

I have my blogger bug back and loads of ideas running through my head. I still want to avoid tactica writing (there are loads of places to find that) but i would like to look at tutorials and reviews more. MOAB will continue but at a slower rate and i may refocus on some crews and see how to take them up to 35SS.
Games for kids has a few posts coming up soon once I find my memory card so all is looking well.

4) Ideas

I'd love some input and critisism on the blog, if people are enjoying a certain kind of article or something i do others don't, let me know.

Well thats enough rambling. Check back soon.


No comments:

Post a Comment