Wednesday 14 December 2011

Nobody Tosses a Dwarf



So it seems my scheduled posts failed, however I have returned from America to a V short period of painting time to get my guard done.

Here is The Dwarfs army list.



SALAMANDERS
HQ
Vulkan He’stan = 190pts
TROOPS
Tactical Squad (10 man) with Missile Launcher, Flamer and Power Weapon = 185
Scout Squad (5 man) with Combi-Melta, P.Fist, T.Homer = 125
ELITES
Sternguard Veterans (6 man) with Melta Guns x2, Power Fist = 195
    Drop Pod = 35
FAST ATTACK
Land Speeder Storm with Heavy Flamer = 60
HEAVY
Predator with Auto Cannon with Heavy Bolter Sponsons = 85
TOTAL
875 points


The list is a variation on the Sallies list I painted (mostly) and sold to him and is being combined with a death wing contingent. We've yet to test it out but I'm hoping that we can play test it against A.D.s list and mine if I lend The Dwarf some of my Deathwing (just need to find which of the 100 he wants to use.)

Next Time; A Drunk And Sexy Cactus

2 comments:

  1. Hi, I came across your site and wasn’t able to get an email address to contact you. Would you please consider adding a link to my website on your page. Please email me.

    Thanks!

    Joel Houston
    JHouston791@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not to annoy you Tom
    I think I gonna change my list
    Think gonna drop Vulkan for a Libby - If I can find mine and repaint him
    That way my Sternguard can be bolstered up some with more guys and more melta's

    ReplyDelete