Wednesday 1 January 2014

A New Year, A New Start.


Hello and welcome to/back to A Murder of Ravens. I started this blog in 2011 while at university to be a record of my own hobby and to help out other hobbyists with a few helpful articles I could link them to while hanging around my FLGS.

Three years later and  I have a new FLGS new games I play and some I played that I play no longer. I also spend most of my blogging time over at the Hobbynomicon, which is great and you should totally go and check it out, but I miss having a little corner of the internet that's mine.

I'll still be writing over at the Hobbynomicon (if anything I'll be doing even more) but I also want my own little space for personal projects away from the bright lights of HNom. From time to time you may see something from here posted over at the Hobbynomicon or vice versa, and I hope you'll forgive the spreading.

For now though I shall bid you farewell and a happy new year. Check back tomorrow for a new article series.

No comments:

Post a Comment